ABOUT THE COLLEGE
1. What is the name of the Institution?
Ans: College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ijero-Ekiti
2. Where is it situated?
Ans: It is situated at Epe road, Ijero-Ekiti, Ekiti State of Nigeria. About 45 minutes’ drive from Ado-Ekiti, the capital of ekiti state and about 10 minites drive from Aramoko via lagos-ilesha road. It is about 1 hour, 30 minutes drive from Ilorin through ido-ekiti road.
3. Which degree/ diploma/ certificate programme doesit offers?
Ans: Professional diplomas and cerfificates in health-related discipline with future academic pursuits. (see college brochure for details )
4. How many departments are there in the college?
Ans: there are twenty-six (26) academic departments.
5. What are the minimal entry requirements for the various courses?
Ans: refer to entry requirements of the courses in various schools.
6. Does the college have hostel facilities for both male and female students?
Ans: there are three halls of residence:
i. Male hall.
ii. Monisola oloro hall for female students.
iii. Adeolu hall for female students
7. What are the duration of each course of study?
Ans: refer to courses available in each of the schools in college as contained in the college student’s information handbook.